venerdì 6 maggio 2022

A cute bunny and guinea card with RAM

Happy friday everyone! 
Today I'm sharing a sweet card showcasing the Bunny and guinea: smile digital stamp by Rachelle Anne Miller..



I'm crazy in love with these new guinea pigs Rachelle is designing and this little scene is one of my fave!
First of all I stamped my image, colored it with copics and add some ink around it to give my cuties a nice little scene.
Then I die cut it with an oval shaped die and glued onto another pre-cut out of white cardstock oval I stamped my sentiment on. 


I created my cardbase out of white cardstock and cover the front with some lovely patterned paper. 
Finally I glued my panel down with some foam adhesive and added a little heart.


Discount code 

Be sure to check all the RAM designs *HERE* and use my DISCOUNT CODE: FRANCESCA  to have 10% off your order + if you buy 3 stamps you get 1 free! 

Thanks a lot for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my cards,tags and I also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento