giovedì 30 gennaio 2020

Sun-Kissed heart shaped card with Penguin Palace!

Hello everyone! 

Although we are currently in my favorite season ever (Aww I love Winter so much!) I  changed season and created somehting happy with one of my fave Penguin Palace set today!



I started by die cutting a stotched heart out of white cardstock and I also created a cooridnated card base for it.
I masked the bottom of my stitched heart panel and inked the top with Distress Inks, then I stamped my sentiment on the bottom and added a little sparkle gold heart.


I stamped, colored with copics and die cut some of the images from the Summer Sunshine set by Penguin Palace and glued them down with a combo of liquid glue and foam adhesive.


Finally I added some details with a white gel pen and some sparkling sequins as embellishments. I mounted my decorated panel on to its matching card base and this little happy card is ready to be mailed! 

Hope you like it and thanks a lot for stopping by! 
Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci 


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento