mercoledì 29 gennaio 2020

A Pink Peonies card with Sunny Studio!

Hello there and happy wednesday!
Today I'm sharing a "Best Wishes" card showcasing the new Pink Peonies set by Sunny Studio!


I created my cardbase out of white cardstok, then I trimmed a piece dark blue cardstock to size and dry embossed it with the new Blooming Frame ( using my die cutting machine and the embossing mat accessorie).
I also die cut a piece of white cardstock with the Frilly Frames Eyelet Lace die set, stamped my sentiment and masked the bottom to ink the top with the Stormy Sky Distress Ink.


I stamped, colored with copics and die cut all the images from the Pink Peonies set and glued them down with foam adhesive.
I added lots of details with a white gel pen and also some little dots on the background.

Finally I glued all the my layers together and added some White Nuvo Drops here and there as embellishments.

Discover all the new Sunny Studio products *HERE* 

Thank you so much for stopping by today! 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci 


2 commenti:

  1. Thoroughly beautiful! I adore the use of navy blue cardstock here vs the (perhaps more commonplace) black. It adds a subtle (additional) lightness to this design and makes one think of the blue skies and flower gardens of spring that hopefully aren't too far way from returning.

    ♥ Autumn

    RispondiElimina