lunedì 27 maggio 2019

"Happy Birthday" card with Hello Bluebird!


Hello there and happy monday!
Today I'm happuy to share a Happy Birthday card made with Hello Bluebird suppplies!

I was asked for a Bday card - 18 years!! - with a swim team theme and here's my take..


I couldn't resist this adorable hippo! Ihih!!
First of all I create my card base out of white cardstock and I inked my background with a soft wash of Spiced Marmelade Distress ink on to a customized cloudy stencil.
Then I stamped, colored and die cut those cute images from the Hippos on Holiday set and added some details with a white gel pen.


I cut out a wavy border out of a stripe of white cardstock I pre-colored with Distress inks and I also die cut the "18" using the Charlie Numbers dies out of dark blue cardstock.
I also created a little pool trampoline out of light gray cardstock and I glued all the elements with a combo of liquid glue and foam adhesive.
Finally I stamoed all the sentiments both from the Hippos set, the Party Parade one and the Rainbow Script one.
Hope you like my card and thank you so much for stopping by today! 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci 





Nessun commento:

Posta un commento