venerdì 17 maggio 2019

Congratulations card with Hello Bluebird!


Hello there and happy friday!
I was asked for a Confirmation card few days ago and I went for a simple, clean and elegant design.

Happy to share it today and hope u'll enjoy it and it will give you inspiration just in case u need to create something for this occasion too.


First I created a standard size card base out of white cardstock and I also cut out a slightly smaller panel. I die cut a little oval window out of the panel and the front of my card and added some irridescent foil borders on the front sides of the cardbase. As you can see the effect is so delicate and gives so much light to the final project!


I added some light blue tulle to my oval window and I stamped my sentiment from the Maverick set on to the panel. Then I glued it down with some double sided tape to secure the tulle properly.


I stamped these sweet images from the Away in a manger set, I added some color with copics and die cut them with hteir coordinated dies. I also die cut them out of plain white cardstock so I could sandwich the tull and have a super clean finish.
I love, love, love this little dove.

Hope you like my card and thank you so much for stopping by today, have a nice week end! 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci 


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento