martedì 26 marzo 2019

"Special Easter" card with Hello Bluebird!


Hello there! 

Today I'm up on the Hello Bluebird blog with a sweet Easter card feat the Easter Egg Hunt set.


First of all I created my card base out of white cardstock and I gently inked up the front with a light blue ink to create my sky.
I also die cut 2 grassy hills using the Grassy Knoll set and I colored them with different shades of green, then I die cut a little cloud corner with the same set.
I stamped, colored and die cut all the images and added little details here and there with a white gel pen.
Then I stamped the little butterflies trails from the Elephant Friends set and the sentiment from the Spring Banner Script set on the right top corner.


Finally I glued down all the element and assembled my card as you see it. I used lots of foam adhesive to give my scene lots of interest and dimension.
I'm so super happy about howit turned out, it makes me smile!!

Hope you like my card and thank you so much for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci 


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento