mercoledì 6 marzo 2019

A little Spring treat box with Sunny Studio!


Hello there and happy wednesday!

Today I'm up on the Sunny Studio blog with a little Spring themed treat box :)




I looove these little cuties from the Chubby Bunny set, they are super adorable and perfect for Easter/Spring time, I can't help smiling everytime I look at them! ihih!!
I decide to create a fun project today cause I needed a little treat box/ party favor idea and I'm so happy about how it turned out!
First of all I die cut the Sliding Window die twice out of lilac cardstock and I cut the "scored" sides with my trimmer. I also die cut the little window included in the set out of only one of the 2 pieces and from the side that has not the little tab attached.



I glued my little box together and added a little stripe of green patterned paper from the Flirty Flowers paper to create the grass for my bunnies to stand on.
I stamped, colored and die cut all the images, added some details with a white gel pen and glued them down to the grass. 
I think you could also add a little piece of acetate behind the window so your critters have more stability.
Finally I die cut a little banner out of white cardstock and I stamped a "Hello Spring" sentiment, I glued it down too and added a little clear bag with lots of candies :)
It's cute, isn't it?! 
Can't wait to create more and also try to modify this to make also a little shadow box! 

Hope you like my project and thank you so much for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento