lunedì 7 maggio 2018

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge 28!

Hello there and happy monday!
It's time for a new challenge at Lawn Fawatics and there's a sketch for the theme, here's it!


I love this design so much, clean, simple and quick!
It inspired me to create these 2 cards ...






































I had so much fun creating these little scenes!
I added arms and legs to my planets to make the extra cute and they make me giggle a lot!! ahah!!







































And how cute are these puppies?! It's time for a bath!! ihih!! 






































Hope u like my cards and thank u so much for stopping by :)
Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :) 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento