lunedì 19 marzo 2018

Happy Birthday Lawn Fawn & Lawn Fawnatics!

Hi there and happy monday! 
Today we are so super happy to celebrate Lawn Fawn's 8th birthday and Lawn Fawnatics' 1 st birthday! 
It's the perfect day for a new challenge at Lawn Fawnatics and the new theme is Color Inspiration: we choose a bright happy rainbow of color!
Here's what i created..







































You arrrrgh awesome!!
I love the Lawn Fawn company so much ( it's arrrrghsome! ahah!) and i'm so super happy to celebrate today! 

I had so much fun with these cute pirates and the perfectly plaid rainbow paper is perfect for the new challenge theme! 
Here's a little detail..


 Be sure to join the fun and play with us..!



Hope u like my cards and thank u so much for stopping by :)
Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :) 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento