mercoledì 14 marzo 2018

Happy birthday cards for Sunny Studio!

Hi there and happy wednesday!
I'm up on the  Sunny Studio blog with a couple of girly Happy Birthday cards! 




I had so much fun with the Birthday Balloon stamp set and i love creating my own customized kitty balloons just with the coordinated die and the Purrfect Birthday stamp set!

Be sure to stop by at Sunny Studio for more details and all the instructions! 

Thank u so much for stopping by :)
Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :) 

1 commento:

  1. davvero simpatiche le faccine nei palloncini!
    Cristina
    thehouseoftheblackbirds.blogspot.it

    RispondiElimina