giovedì 7 dicembre 2017

"Merry Christmas" with Your Next Stamp!

Hello there!
Today i was inspired by the super talented Laura Bassen to create this card!
Here's what i created..






































It's a clean and festive card and i'm so super happy about how it turned out!
I used the Hammie Holidays Fun stamp set by YNS to create my ornaments and you may notice the stamp has a little hammie inside, i masked it to create a more elegant look and here's a card with a complete different style! 






































First i die cut a circle and i created the stitched lines for my ornaments to hang up with the stitched borders dies by Lawn Fawn. I created a shaped card base to match and i glued my panel down.
Then i masked the little hammie inside the stamp, i stamped my ornaments with the versamark ink on to some white cardstock and i embossed them in white. 
Then i used distress inks to color them and i sponged all my inks to create an ombrè effect. I also partially masked them to color the grey detail at the top. Here are the colors i used : Salty Ocean, Shabby Shutters, Abandoned coral. 
I did the same for my bows, i colored them with the Spiced Marmelade distress ink and then i die cut all the images with their coordinated dies. I created some details with a white gel pen to make my images pop and i let them dry.
I stamped my sentiment with Memento black ink and i glued down all the elements with a combo of liquid glue and foam tape. 
I added some sparkly sequins by Pretty Pink Posh to complete my card. 
Challenge: 



Hope u like my card and thank u so much for stopping by :)
Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :) 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento