venerdì 1 dicembre 2017

Happy December!


Hello there and happy first day of December! 
Today i'm super happy to share a fun and wintery card with you that's made with all Lawn Fawn and Avery Elle cuties..!

Here's what i created..





























Deck the halls with boughs of holly
Fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la
'Tis the season to be jolly
Fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la ...! 

Omg i'm in love with this!! These penguins are soo super cute and they are decorating for Christmas! 


I stamped all the images in memento texudo black ink, i colored them with copics and i die cut them with their coordinated dies.
Then i created the scalloped box out of some light blue cardstock, and i also die cut all the elements to decorate every flap.


Then i stamped all my festie sentiments and created a pretty scene with all my critters! :)
Challenges: 



Hope u like my card and thank u so much for stopping by :)
Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :) 


2 commenti:

  1. How adorable is this card? Love it. Thanks so much for joining in at Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge. Gayatri xx

    RispondiElimina