lunedì 27 febbraio 2017

Mini love note feat. Ellen Hutson!

Hi there and happy monday!
Today i made a real quick and easy mini love note feat. Ellen Hutson.. here's it!


This little bear is sooo adorable with all his hearts! I love die cutting the bear and color him with my distress inks, herei used the Walnut Stain shade.
I stamped also all the little hearts and i colored them with a copic marker in this beautiful Aqua color to enter the new Pin - Sights Challenge at The Classroom!
Here's a detail of my mini card..


I also put lots of wink of stella on all the hearts and the bear nose to make them sparkle, love the effect in real life! :)
Challenges: 





 Hope you like my project and thank u so much for stopping by today! :)

Do you follow me on Instagram? Be sure to click * here * and share me some insta-love!! :)
Have an amazing day!
franci :)

2 commenti:

  1. Proprio dolce!
    Cristina
    thehouseoftheblackbirds.blogspot.it

    RispondiElimina
  2. Molto bella!!! I cuori in Aqua color sono un tocco di classe!!!

    RispondiElimina