martedì 27 dicembre 2016

"Festive Holiday Wishes" a cute card feat. LF and ME!

Hi there and welcome back to my blog!
Hope you all had a beautiful Christmas!
This year we bougth a toaster for my uncle and aunt as Christmas gift so.. i had to create a special card..! ihih! Here's it..

Ciao a tutti e bentornati sul mio blog!
Spero che il vostro Natale sia stato bellissimissimo!
Questo Natale abbiamo regalato un tostapane ai miei zii e quindi.. ecco il biglietto allegato! ihih!

How cute is that?! ahah! I wanted my card to look like a table.. that's why i created that red gingham at the bottom. So we had plenty of space to write our own sentiment on the tablecloth!! ihih! My grandparents loved this idea! The toaster , the two happy slices of bread and the gingham background are by Lawn Fawn; instead the sentiment and all the Christmas decorations at the top are by Mama Elephant.. i love how they match perfectly together! 

E' troppo carino vero?! Adoro questo tostapane di Lawn Fawn! Volevo ricreare una tavola quindi con il gingham backdrops sempre di LF ho realizzato la tovaglia ( ho lasciato tanto spazio per gli auguri e le firme) , mentre le palline e gli auguri stampati sono di Mama Elephant. 

Challenges: 


         



Spero tanto il mio progetto di oggi vi sia piaciuto ed a presto con tante nuovi progetti dedicati alle feste! :)

Mi raccomando seguitemi su *Instagram* e lasciatemi tanti cuoricini!! 


Hope you like my card and thank u so much for stopping by today! :)

Do you follow me on Instagram? Be sure to click * here * and share me some insta-love!! :)
Have an amazing day!
franci :) 


2 commenti:

  1. Ma che tenera! Chissà come sono stati contenti di un così bel biglietto!!!

    RispondiElimina
  2. Oh my goodness! This card is adorable! I love the way you made it come to life with your lively pieces of toast and how you made the gingham design look like a tablecloth! I would've never thought to combine a holiday card with toast, but it works amazingly well! And I also like how you personalized it to go along with your toaster gift. This had me smiling and I'm so glad you shared such a delightful card with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    RispondiElimina