mercoledì 30 settembre 2015

"Christmas mini card set" featuring Lawn Fawn !

Update: This "Christmas mini card set" received the "Honorable Gnome" title!! I'm so so happy! thanks!! :)



Welcome!
I'm super happy today because i have some new goodies to show you! 




YAY! My new Lawn Fawn stamps arrived!! :) Their collection for the Winter Season was amazing!! So many beautiful stamp sets and new dies!! I waited some times because i really didn't know which set i like the most in order to buy it.. but when I saw these mice - the special set designed with Simon Says stamp - i fell in love!! 
 These are tooooo beautiful, cute and mice!! ihih!!  :)
And the little alpaca?! Super sweet! 
I stamped them this morning, I didn't have sooo much time and i wanted my cards to enter the Lawnscaping challenge, so i decided to create a cute and super whimsical "Christmas set" of mini and one-layer cards!
Here are some other pictures...  :)


 I keep evrything very simple.. that's what i like to do when i want the critter to be the focus of the card. I stamped all the images twice, first on my card and then on some masking paper. Then i fussy cut the second image and i covered the one on my card. I inked the backgroung with my distress inks trying to soften all the edges.. and then i revealed my stamp pulling off my masking piece. Only after seeing I loved the background i colored my critters.. because if anyting doesn't go well... i don't wanna waste Copic color! :)


I did the same thing for these two card too, but for the second one i first masked one alpaca, i stamped the other and then i masked them all to ink my background!
For finishing all my cards i added some red bows or twine and i drew some details, like my white snowflakes, with a white gel pen and some stitching profiles with a black pen.
Challenge: 









Hope you like my project and thank you so so soo much for stopping by today! 

News...I have to take some days off because i'll be working at the "Hobby Show" exposition here in Milan!
I'm so happy to collaborate with my local craft store.. wish me good luck! :)
It's like a mini mini mini mini CHA MegaShow.. but it is the biggest here in Milan and in Italy! So while i'm dreaming about CHA.. I will experience here! ihih! :)
Remember to follow me through this new adventure on facebook

Per tutti i miei lettori italiani.. sarò superfelice di incontrarvi alla fiera HOBBY SHOW di Milano! 
Dall' 1 al 4 Ottobre potrete trovarmi allo stand di "Impronte D'autore", dove vi presenteremo le ultime novità per rendere il vostro Natale e la vostra stagione invernale super speciale! :)
Sono super emozionata..! Seguitemi in questa nuova avventura su facebook e passate a trovarci!
La fiera ha INGRESSO GRATUITO e sarà aperta al pubblico tutti i 4 giorni dalle ore 9.30 alle 19.00.

Have an amazing day! 
franci :)


6 commenti:

  1. You did an awesome job! Love your lovely coloring and backgrounds. Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

    RispondiElimina
  2. These are wonderful, Francesca! Your background shading is so vivid, and your images just pop off these cards - well done! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    RispondiElimina
  3. Francesca, these are adorable! I really think you rock this one layer challenge!

    RispondiElimina
  4. I love these adorable mini cards, Francesca! I love the one-layer design with your lovely ink blending!

    RispondiElimina
  5. thanks a lot ladies for all your lovely comments!! :)

    RispondiElimina