mercoledì 20 maggio 2020

"You're the best" with Hello Bluebird!


Happy wednesday crafty friends!
Today I'm sharing a cute bunny card made with the Meadow Bunnies set by Hello Bluebrid..



I started by making my card base out of white cardstock, then I masked the bottom and inked the top with the Picked Raspberry Distress Ink and I also added some little splatters with the same ink color.
I let it aside to dry completely and I stamped, colored and cut out all my images from these sets: Meadow Bunnies, Party on the farm and Fall Friends.


I created my sweet scene and glued everything down with foam adhesive, then I added lots of details with a white gel pen to all my images. 
I stamped my sentiment from the Happy Wishes set at the bottom and I also added a little heart.


Finally I added some clear sequins here and there and this card is ready to make someone smile!
Hope you like this card as much as I do and see you soon with another cute project!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci 




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento