domenica 24 maggio 2020

"Otterly amazing friend" card with Hello Bluebird!

Hi crafty friends, hope you're having a lovely week end!
I'm popping here to share some Hello Bluebird inspiration today, hope you enjoy! 


Aww here they are, my favorite little otters by HB!!
First of all I created my white card base and I stamped the Petal Play Background stamp on the front with a light lilac ink. Then I die cut another piece of white cardstock with the Gallery Frame # 2 Die , I kept the smaller frame and I inked it up with the Twisted Citron Distress Ink Oxide.


Then I die cut another piece of white cardstock with the big polaroid die from the Photo Stack Die set , I stamped part of my sentimet on it and I die cut the inside piece with the Ocean Scene Die. I colored the ocean portion with Broken China and Salty Ocean Distress inks and I assembled evrything back together and secured them with some clear tape on the back.
Then I stamped, colored and die cut all my images from the Otter friends set and the Fall friends one.
I glued everything down into this fun design and then I added my Friend script I die cut out of white cardstock using the die included in the Hello Friend words die set ad colored with a reddish-brown copic marker.


Finally I added some sparkling clear sequins by Pretty Pink Posh here and there and this card is ready to be mail and make someone smile!

Hope you like this card as much as I do and see you soon with another cute project!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci 


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento