lunedì 4 maggio 2020

"It's your Day!" card with Hello Bluebird


Hello there and happy monday! 
Today I have a cute Happy Bday card made with all Hello Bluebird cuties to share..



Aww these cuties from the Party on the farm set are my new favorites and I can't stop creating happy scenes with them!!
First of all I created my white cardbase and I stamped the Farmland Background Stamp on the front with a very light brown ink.



I stamped all the images, colored them with copics and cut them out. Then I added lots of details with a white gel pen.
I stamped my sentiment at the bottom and glued down all the elements in to this lovely clean and simple scene with foam adhesive.


Finally I added some little clear sequins here and there to finish my design.
This card is now ready to make someone smile! 
Hope you like it as much as I do and thanks a lot for stopping by, I'll see you soon with another cute project!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci 




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento