mercoledì 13 maggio 2020

"Hello ewe, little cutie" baby treat box with Lawn Fawn!


Hello beautiful people and happy wednesday!

Today I'm sharing more Lawn Fawn inspiration as I made another little project inspired by the current Lawn Fawnatics Challenge: anything but a card!



First of all I die cut and assembled my Scalloped Treat box.
Then I inked a piece of White cardstock with Distress inks ( Peacock Feathers, Salty Ocean and Chipped Sapphire) and I die cut a Dotted rectangle and the Hello out of it.
I glued the rectangle on the front of my card and added a little bow and 2 thin stripes ( all made out of white cardstock) to give my box a wrapped gift feeling.


I stamped, colored with copics and cut out my little sheep from the Hay There set and glued it down with foam adhesive.
Then I die cut some stars out of white cardstock, colored them with copics and added them to my box with foam adhesive. 
I also added my Hello and the remain starts with little stripes of acetate to make them floating over my little scene. 
I'm so in love with this little box, it's so precious and I love the punny feeling as you look at it.."Hello ewe little cutie!"..ihhi!!

Hope you like it and thank you so much for stopping by today! 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci 



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento