mercoledì 27 maggio 2020

"Happy Bday" card with Lawn Fawn!

Hello there and happy wednesday! 

Today I'm sharing a cute Happy Birthday card made with all Lawn Fawn goodies, enjoy!



Aww look at these little tacos! They're so funny and cute!
First of all I die cut the largest Stitched rectangle out of Kraft cardstock and the largest Dotted Rectangle out of white cardstock. 



I used some memo tape to mask part of my white rectangle and inked it up by sponging some Spiced Marmalade Distress Ink Oxide.
Then I added some little gold spaltters :)
I stamped all my images from the Year Nine set a coupe of times, I colored them with copics and die cut them with their coordinated dies.

Then I stamped out a little speech bubble from the A birdie told me set, I colore dit and die cut it as well.


I stamped my super funny pun sentiment on my white panel and then added a cute little smile face from the A birdie told me set and glued down all the images with some foam adhesive.
I stamped all over my kraft cardstock with the little sprinkles from the Year Nine set with the Yeti white pigment ink, then glued this panel down to my white cardbase with dry adhesive.
Finally I added my decorated panel on top with some foam tape and I glued down a few clear sequins.
I added lots of details with a white gel pen and this card is ready to make someone smile! 

Hope you like it as much as I do and thanks a lot for stopping by today! 

This card is up on the Lawn fawn blog too so be sure to stop by and say Hi there too :)


Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci 


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento