mercoledì 16 ottobre 2019

Layered Poinsettia pins with Sunny Studio!

Hello crafty friends and happy wednesday!

Today and I'm happy to share a cute little DIY project made with the new Layered Poinsettia die.



I love this new set so much!
Here I created 2 poinsettia pins and mounted them onto little tags so they could be perfect little handmade gift or you can use them as tags on to your Xmas presents.


I die cut the tiny Scalloped Tag Square die twice out of the new Subtle Grey Tones 6x6 paper and white cardstcok, I stamped the "to and from" included in the Season's Greetings stamp set on the back and I glued them together. I also added some green ribbon and some silver twine at the top.


I colored some white cardstock by sponging some Abandoned Coral, Candied Apple and Picked Raspberry distress inks + Twisted Citron Distress inks Oxide, Shabby Shutters and Olive Crush distress inks and die cut all the different Poinsettia elements.
I assembled each flower and glued everything together with liquid glue, then I mounted my pin on the back and secured with hot glue.
Finally I punched a little hole in each tags and attached my pins.

Aww look at how nice it looks on to my new light grey sweater! Can't wait for the weather to be cold enough for me to wear it and proudly display one of my new poinsettia pins! ihih!!

Here's the little sneaky peek of next week projects..



Discover the new Sunny Studio release at Ellen Hutson..




Other suppies..





Thank you so much for stopping by today! 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento