giovedì 31 ottobre 2019

"Go! Go! Go!" card with Penguin Palace!

Hello there & Happy spooky day!!


I already shared lots and lots of Halloween inspired projects in the last months so if you're looking for something spooky scroll down!! Wish you all a happy and fun Halloween!!


Back to today's project, I have a cute cheerleading card to share made with all Penguin Palace cuties and it's interactive, YAY!!


Aww I'm so happy about how this turned out, it's a super clean and simple look/design but with a fun twist!
As you move the little heart at the bottom the critters go back and forth and it seems like they're jumping for real, ihih!!


First of all I created my cardbase out of white cardstcok, I dry embossed the bottom with my scoring board and created a light background with Distress Oxide inks and the Cyber Wallpaper stencil.
Then I stamped, colored with copics and die cut all the images + I added some details with a white gel pen. 
I glued the frog and the cangaroo + baby cangaroo together with liquid glue, then I cut out a thin stripe of acetate and I glued them down to it with a little square foam adhesive.
I made a little hole in the center on the front of my card and also on the center of my acetate stripe.


I secured my acetate stripe to the card with a little mini brad and glued my ground scene on top with foam adhesive. ( I put the foam adhesive only on the lateral ends so that my little stripe can move freely!)
Finally I glued down all the other images with foam tape too, added my sentiments and some little red hearts. 
I also added a little heart to the end of my acetate stripe to make it look finished.
It's so super fun I can't stop playing with it, ihih!!

 Hope you like my card and thank you so much for stopping by today! 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento