mercoledì 30 ottobre 2019

"Have yourself a merry little Christmouse" gift tag with Sunny Studio!

Hi there!
Awww... it's finally time to show you a project made with my favorite set from the new release, the Merry Mice stamp set!


I love all these little mice you can dressed up for Winter/Xmas, they're adorable!!



First of all I die cut the largest Scalloped Cirle Tag twice out of white cardstock and I die cut one of them with the Woodland Border, to create a little stitched snowy hill.
I colored the other one with Distress inks, let it dry and added some watercolor + white little splatters.


I die cut a little tag using one of the dies included in the Fancy Frames rectangle dies set and stamped part of my sentiment on. Then I stamped, colored and die cut all my little mice and all their Christmas accessorizes.
Look at those earmuffs, come on, how can you resist that much cuteness?!?!?

I stamped my "Christmouse" on to the snowy hill and glue it down to the tag with liquid glue, then I added all the images with foam tape.


I assembled all the other elements and added some embellishments like the new Blue Snowflake Confetti + some White Nuvo Drops.


Discover the whole new Sunny Studio release at Ellen Hutson!




 Other supplies



Hope you like my card and thank you so much for stopping by today! 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento