mercoledì 2 gennaio 2019

Love themed cards with Spellbinders!

Hello there and Happy New Year!
Today I'm happy to share some Valentine's Day cards I made with the new Stamp of the month January kit by Spellbinders + Fun Stampers Journey!


It's called "Key to my Heart"and it's a red rubber stamp set that features some of the iconic love themed images of all times: keys, wings and padlocks. It also has a coordinated die set you can purchase separately.


I created some super simple card designs to make the images pop and I also used some sparkle watercolors to add even more interest to these detailed and elegant images.
When I saw the wings and the keys I immediately thought about Harry Potter so I was inspired ny that for my first card and for my second one.. I was inspired by an italian legend of love.
It has been said that if a couple who's deeply in love go to Ponte Vecchio in Florence, put a lock on the bridge and throw the key in the river, their love would last forever. 
Believe it or not, that's romantic, isn't it?! 


Hope you like my love themed cards and thank u so much for stopping by today! 
Enjoy my Cardmaking Adventures on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento