mercoledì 16 gennaio 2019

"Puppy Dog Kisses" card with Sunny Studio

Happy wednesday friends! 
Today I'm up on the Sunny Studio blog with a fun card, that's perfect for all your "dog lovers" friends!


Omg look at all these cuties!! I'm definitely a dog person, as some of you may know, I have a lovely dog and love her with all my heart so it's always so much fun playing with sweet puppy images!!
First of all I stamped, colored and die cut all the images. I combined the lady dog in the center from the Puppy Dog Kisses mini set with lots of other cuties from the Puppy Parents one ( that's the sweetest and my fave from the whole new release!!) 


I die cut the border in paperbag cardstock and I created a frame out of it by die cutting a coordinated rectangle in the center. I also cut out my card panel to fit it perfectly and I inked it up with green and blue inks to create a nice and soft grass/ sky background.
I glued down everything with foam tape and liquid glue, stamped the sentiment and added some sequins.
It turned out such a fun pawesome scene, didn't it?! ihih!!

Hope you like my festive tags and thank you so much for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :)



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento