martedì 15 gennaio 2019

Valentine's Day Serie - Day 1: friendship card with Hello Bluebird!


Hello there! 
Today my little Valentine's Day Serie begins, YAY!! 

I made some loved theme cards lately and I can't wait to share them with u, they're perfect for all your friends and loved ones, not just only for your specil one, so be sure to join even if you are single! ahahah!! 
First card is a froendship themed one and it's feat. Hello Bluebird! 

 

I love this little Yeti from the "Yeti or not" stamp set, it's so cute!! I dressed him up with a scarf and a cup of chocolate and it's perfect for a winter lover friend!


I created the frame with the Cozy Plaid background stamp set, added lots of snowflakes from the Frosty Flakes dies and a snowy hill from the Hill and Dale die set.


I used all Distress inks sof colors for my card and used copic markers to color this cutie.
Hope you like my card and thank u so much for stopping by today! 
Enjoy my Cardmaking Adventures on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento