domenica 14 ottobre 2018

Happy sunday!

Hello there and happy sunday friends!! 
Today I didn't make any card but.. I sewed my first tablecloth ever!


My mom helped me just a little bit and I also made napkins that coordinate! 
I'm soo super happy about how this turned out, the cloth is a cremy white and I sewed a hem made out of this beautiful checked beige/ white cream color. 
Can't wait to give this to my grandparents as a gift for their wedding anniversary! 
I totally forgot to take a photo of the tablecloth all open.. yeah.. that's me! ahahah!!
Oh and of course I paired my gift with this cute shaker card i made with the adorable gnomes by Sunny Studio! 
If u'd like to discover more details about it please click * here *!

Hope you like my DIY project and thank you so much for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you tomorrow with a super fun Blog Hop fir the Heffy Doodle new release, lots of happy projects with Hello Bluebird and a new Challenge will start at Lawn Fawnatics, it will be a beautiful happy day and I hope u'll join me :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :) 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento