mercoledì 10 ottobre 2018

Fall + Christmas cards with Hello Bluebird!

Hi there! 
Today I'm happy to share some cards feat. lots of cuties from Hello Bluebird!








































This little squirrel is adorable, isn't it?! 
And here's Christmas themed one..






I love building scenes with critters and if i'ts Christmas and there's snow involved it just makes me happier! ihih!!

Here are all the sets i used to make these cards:
Autumn Gatherings set + coordinated dies
Gallery Frame Die #3
Blowing Leaves Background

Frosty Friends set + coordinated dies 
Moose and friends set + coordinated dies
Gallery Frame Die #2
Cozy Plaid Background

Hope you like my cards and thank you so much for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :) 



2 commenti: