giovedì 4 ottobre 2018

Heffy Doodle and WOW Instagram Hop!

Hello there & welcome to my blog! 
Just popping here real quick to show u some projects i made for the happy IG Hop Between Heffy Doodle and Wow :)


Be sure to click *here* and join us, you could win happy prizes!!

And now grab a cup of coffe and enjoy more pics of my project :) 





This little elf is just too adorable and i combined 3 different embossing powders in this card! I use a red, green and a snowy one and the feect in real life is amazing!! 

Thank you so much for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :) 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento