mercoledì 24 ottobre 2018

"Hope your day is .. Dino-mite" with Heffy Doodle!


Hello there!

Today i'm on the Heffy Doodle blog with a happy Dino-mite card!




These little dinos are soo cute and fun! First of all I die cut a rectangle out of white cardstock using one of the Metric stitched rectangles dies and I created a dry embossing effect by running my panel with an embossing mat and the new Basket Case stencil.




I stamped, colored and die cut all the images and I due cut more mini stitched rectangles and colored them with distress inks.
I created this fun design and glued everything down with foam adhesive and liquid glue.




Finally I added some details with a white gel pen here and there and some colorfull sequins.
These little cutie goes perfectly with the Dino-time set, be sure to check it out at the shop, cause it is going to jump in your basket when u spend a certain amount, for free!! YAY!!

Hope you like my card and thank you so much for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :) 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento