venerdì 17 giugno 2016

It's all about "Rainbow" and Pretty Pink Posh! :)

Hi there! 
Today i'm so happy to show you a Rainbow themed projet to bright your day! :)
Here's what i created..



How cute is that little colorfull bird?! I loove it! It's from the Holiday Pals set by PPP and all those cuteies included are sooo adorable and versatile you can use them all year around and for every occasion! :) Talking about PPP.. i'm so happy Paulina is hosting a new challenge! I love her products and creating with them!




As you can see .. it's all about Rainbow!! 
Soo for my card i was inspired by Yana's project: I love how she used distress inks and that little sentiment enbossed in white on black it's just perfect! 
I also used distress ink to give some colors to my Rainbow letters and also to my confetti for the shaker elements.
Yeah.. i love sequins and i love to combine them with other elements.. in fact here i colored some white cardstock ( distress ink - rainbow shades) and i created all those tiny pieces with the little heart, star and circle dies included in the Stitched Labels 1 Dies.
I also use that label dies to create my little balck stitched rectangle with the partial die-cutting technique. Finally i made the shaker part with the Stitched film strip die and some kraft cardstock .
Here's a little detail of my card..






























I had so much fun creating my card with PPP happy products! :)
Other chalenges: 






Hope you like my card and thank you so much for stopping by today! :)
Do you follow me on Instagram? Be sure to click * here * and share me some insta-love!! :)
Have an amazing week!
franci :)

9 commenti:

  1. I adore this rainbow card, Francesca! The way you used several different PPP products, especially those little shapes in the shaker, is so fun.

    Thank you for joining along in the rainbow challenge!

    RispondiElimina
  2. Bellissima!!
    Cristina
    thehouseoftheblackbirds.blogspot.it

    RispondiElimina
  3. What a beautiful rainbow shaker card! I love the confetti you used with the sequins!

    RispondiElimina
  4. I love your take on this week's animal challenge - fabulous design.
    Thanks for joining in at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Caryn x

    RispondiElimina
  5. Very beautiful! I love the soft rainbow colors; perfectly done!!!!

    Nina-Marie Trapani | Pretty Pink Posh Contributing Artist
    ninamariedesign.com

    RispondiElimina
  6. Francesca I just love how you made a custom sentiment and so very colorful!!
    Gorgeous!!!
    Shannon McComb
    Pretty Pink Posh Designer

    RispondiElimina
  7. I like your softer colors, this is darling! Thanks for joining us at PPP!

    RispondiElimina
  8. So darling! LOVE the soft colors that you used! So glad you joined the Rainbow Challenge at PPP!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina