lunedì 27 giugno 2016

BRI DT Post: Waving hello cards feat. Lawn Fawn! :)

Hi there and happy monday!! 
Today i'm on the Butterfly Reflections Ink with a bunch of pretty Mermaid Crads to celebrate the season!! :)
Here they are..



I think this is my favourite card of all time! I loove how it turned out, super suuuper cute! ihih! :)
I create 2 designs and then i made 2 card for each of them.. 




And how cute is that little mermaid who's giving the hand to her best friend .. the nerwhal?! ahah!! Soooo sweet! :)
Here are the other cards made out with the same designs... 


You can see the power of coloring! In fact they are so different even if they are pretty the same! With this trechnoque you can create lots and lots of cards, as i did! Yeah crafty ladies.. someone of you out there is receiving these cuties!! :)


Love this blondie!! :) 
Hope you like all my cards for today and thank you so so much for stopping by! 
Challenges: 


Be sure to go over the Butterfly Reflections Ink Blog and leave me some comment love, also be sure to follow me on instagram and facebook! :)
Have a lovely week!
franci  :)


2 commenti:

  1. Bellissime, davvero splendide! Non amo particolarmente questo set, ma le tue card sono tutte super cute!
    Cristina
    thehouseoftheblackbirds.blogspot.it

    RispondiElimina