lunedì 18 marzo 2024

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge 169

Hello darlings!
The new Lawn Fawnatics challenge "Inspired by a book, movie or song" starts today :)


I was inspired by Peter Rabbit to create my veggie happy card :)





Hope u're inspired to create and play along with us :)

Lawn Fawn supplies: 

 Veggie happy set + coordinated dies

Eggstra amazing easter set + coordinated dies

HA + Lawn Fawn Big Thanks set + coordinated dies

Small stitched rectangle stackabes

Scalloped rectangle stackables

Paper bag cardstock

Salvaged patina distress ink oxide

Copic markers


Hope you like this card as much as I do and thanks a lot for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my cards,tags and I also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento