lunedì 29 maggio 2023

Hello baby card with heffy Doodle

Hi there!
Today I'm sharing a sweet baby card made with Heffy Doodle products..


I love creating baby cards: the soft colors and lovely critters make me so happy! 

First of all I stamped the little elephant from the Two By Two Zoo Animals stamp set onto some alcohol friendly cardstock and colored them with copics, then I die cut them out using their coordinated dies.

I cut out my background panel ( that measures 3 x 6 inches) and my sentiment out of some patterned papers from The Greatest Show Patterned Paper set. For the sentiment I used the Moxie Alphabeth dies. 


I created a slightly bigger cardbase from colored cardstock and glued everything down with a combo of liquid glue and foam adhesive. 
Finally I added some sparkle with a glitter pen and some little pink hearts from my stash.

Thanks a lot for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my cards,tags and I also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento