domenica 5 marzo 2023

Heffy Doodle cuteness galore!

Hi there, hope you're all having a lovely weekend! 
I'm so happy to share some more happy projects I created with the new products by Heffy Doodle that are now avaiable in pre order *HERE* - be sure to check them all out! 




Aww look at all these little cuties and their presents, I love them so much! 
New products featured in here: Wrapped with love set + coordinated dies, Happy birthday jumbo sentiment dies, Layering hearts stencil and Spring breeze enamel dots.



Another baby card with this adorable images cause I'm in a baby cards mood! eheh! 
And this new interactive die creates the most beautiful 3D scene ever - I'm so excited about it! 
New products featured here: Brooke 3DBox card dies, Special delivery set + coordinated dies and Sky high cloud backdrop die. 




And finally a cute little shaker gift tag.. I love this chubby little kitten so much! 
New products featured in here: Just for you shadow heffy cut dies, Tag shaker dies, Spring breezepatterned paper pad, Wrapped with love set + coordinated dies and Cloud nine sparkle mix.


Hope you enjoyed today's projects and thanks a lot for stopping by!  

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my cards,tags and I also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)


Have a lovely day 🙂
franci




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento