mercoledì 8 febbraio 2023

"You're the avocado to my toast" card with Lawn Fawn

Hi everyone! 
Today I'm so happy to share this fun interactive card I made with some new to me Lawn Fawn goodies..


The little toaster is soo cute but are you ready for the sweetest surprise ever.. look at this! 


Awww.. that little toast poppin' out of the toaster and the pun sentiment, plus the adorable avocado.. all the images are so much fun!



Lawn Fawn supplies: 

 Let’s Toast set

Let’s toast pull tab add-on

Large stitched rectangle stackables

Flippin’ awesome ( for the sentiment  banners) 


Be sure to play with us to win a $50 Lawn Fawn Gift Certificate! 

Hope you like this card as much as I do and thanks a lot for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my cards,tags and I also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci





1 commento:

  1. This is so stinkin' cute, Franci!! I just love it!! Love the combo of patterned/ color papers. The mermaid color (kind of teal greeny-blue) on the pull tab and toaster is PERFECT. Your coloring is spot-on as well. Sigh! So good!!
    Lori S in PA

    RispondiElimina