mercoledì 11 gennaio 2023

It moose be love - gift tag with Lawn Fawn!

Hi there! 
Today I'm sharing a cute shaker gift tag I made, inspired by the current Lawn Fawnatics challenge "Let's Celebrate!" ..


I dust off an oldie but goodie set for this one called Critters in the Arctic. It's so cute and It makes me think about my first projects with Lawn Fawn, I love it!


Also I'm in process to re-organize and check all my craty supplies.. I try to do this every year and even though I just started I already fell in love with some old sets again! 
It's such a good thing to take time to check your suplly stash from time to time.. it brings so much joy and inspiration! 

Hope you like this gift tag as much as I do and thanks a lot for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my cards,tags and I also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento