lunedì 5 dicembre 2022

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge 138

Hi there!
It's time for a new challenge over at Lawn Fawnatics and we have a fun sketch for you to play with ..


Simple sketches are so much fun to kick start your creativity.. here's my take!



Lawn Fawn supplies: 

Winter skies stamp set

Large Stitched rectangle stackables

Stitched hillside borders

Nighttime sky stencil

Gotta have gingham rainbow petite paper pack 


 

Be sure to play with us to win a $50 Lawn Fawn Gift Certificate! 

Hope you like this card as much as I do and thanks a lot for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my cards,tags and I also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci




1 commento: