martedì 8 novembre 2022

The Floral Reflection Collection by Spellbinders is here!

Hi there!
Today I'm so happy to join Spellbinders for the launch of their new Floral Reflection Collection! 


Well.. I fell in love with these flowers the moment I saw them! 
I always feel a little bit intimidated by floral and elegant designs ( I'm usually all about cute critters and pun sentiments!) but these are so dainty and beautifully designed I had so much fun creating with them!


I went for light a blue palette here with touches of green and white but I can't wait to try them out in red and gold for the Holidays! 
For the sentiments: I just typed them out on my computer and printed them! I got my very first printer some months ago and I really like adding printable elements to my projects these days! 


Spellbinders suplies: 






Hope you like these cards and feelinspired to create with this new collection! 

Thanks a lot for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my cards,tags and I also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento