mercoledì 12 ottobre 2022

Let it snow with Lawn Fawn!

Hello there!
Today I'm sharing this winter card I made with all Lawn Fawn goodies..


The current Lawn Fawnatics challenge calls for monochromatic so I kept everything light blue and white + a little grey and black for my cute seal.


I added some fine glitter on the sentiment and I love how it catches the light, it's amazing! 

Lawn Fawn supplies: 

Giant let it snow

Narwhal and friends

Prisma glitter 


Be sure to play with us to win a $50 Lawn Fawn Gift Certificate! 

Hope you like this card as much as I do and thanks a lot for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my cards,tags and I also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci







Nessun commento:

Posta un commento