giovedì 22 agosto 2019

A pastel Halloween with Hello Bluebird!


Hello there!
Today I' sharing with a cute Halloween pastel card made with all Hello Bluebird supplies.



I love pastel colors and too cute to spook images and here I combined both to create a pretty card, that's perfect for Halloween!
First of all I created a card base out of white cardstock and I stamped the front with the new Petal Play Background. I used a super light blue for this and I also think my ink pad is gettin dry so - thanks for that, eheh - it's just a super soft effect!!



I also stamped the Old Oak background on to another piece of white cardtsock and I die cut it using the Gallery Frame # 3 dies set. I adhered it down on to my card with some foam tape and I also added some insert pieces.
I stamped, colored and die cut lots of images from these set: Halloween Fun stamp, Ghostly Greetings stamp and Fall Buddies stamp.


I glued everything down with a combo of liquid glue and foam adhesive, I added lots of sparkle with my wink of stella clear brush and some gold glitter dots here and there. 
Finally I stamped 2 little ghost faces on the topright little window and my card is complete!

Hope you like it and thanks a lot for stopping by today!


Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci 


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento