venerdì 21 giugno 2019

"Peek a boo cuties" card with Hello Bluebird!

Hello there, today I'm up on the Hello Bluebird blog with a cute card feat. some of the adorable critters from the Portrait Pals set.



First of all I created my card base out of white cardstock, then I die cut the frame using the main die from the Gallery Frame #3 Die set out if some patterned paper. I also kept 2 of the negative squares for my design.



I stamped, colored with my copics and die cut all the images. These are some of my favorite critters, they are so sweet! 
I added some details with a white gel pen and then I worked on my multiple sentiments.
I die cut the speech bubbles twice out of white cardstock and vellum using the Photo Stack Die set and layered them up. 
Then I stamped all the sentiments that are from the Typed Everyday Stamp set on to my bubbles.

I glued down everything with a combo of liquid glue and foam adhesiveand finally I added sme little sparkle gold hearts and green embellishments.

Hope you like my card and thank you so much for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento