venerdì 24 novembre 2017

" 12 Days of Christmas Cards" Day 11!

Hi there and happy friday!! 

Today i have a Christmas card featuring the exclusive Love Ya' Bunches stamp set by Ellen Hutson and Lawn Fawn .. here's what i created! 





























This little monkeys are soo super cute, i had so much fun adding santa hats and and lots of festive accessorizes to make them ready for the holidays! ihih!!





























I also used the Beach Palms stencil by Echo Park to create a real jungle effect: isn't it perfect for these critters?!





























I'm so super happy about this card! It's simple but full of lots of Christmas details! ihih! Love how all these seasonal accessories from old Lawn fawn stamp sets coordinate perfectly with my new cuties! 
I also stamped my greeting inside the card and i added some sequins by Pretty Pink Posh.
Challenge: 




Thank u so much for stopping by, see you tomorrow with the last day of my Christmas serie! :)
Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :) 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento