venerdì 18 agosto 2017

"Espresso Patronum!" a magic tag with Lawn Fawn!!

Happy friday!!
Today i made another little project with a pun sentiment on it! :)

Here's what i created..!





























I loved the Harry Potter serie and i still watch the films and read the books again sometimes so i think this card i ssooo super funny and cute!! ahah!! 





























So.. if u are a Harry Potter and a Lawn Fawn fan too.. hope this makes u smile!! ihih!! 





























That coffee bean that i use to make my simple background is perfect for adding details to the scene and of course i added some round glasses and a scar to my little ghost!
Challenges: 




Thank u so much for stopping by today and have a lovely day!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :) 

2 commenti:

  1. You are totally rocking the Custom Sentiment challenge! Even though I'm not familiar with Harry Potter I know clever creativity when i see it! So happy you joined the challenge at Lawn Fawnatics!

    RispondiElimina