mercoledì 8 marzo 2017

"A Unicorn Hello" Feat. The Greeting Farm!

Welcome to Day 8 of The Daily Marker 30 days Challenge!
Today i have a little unicorn here..


OMG she's sooo cute and lovely! A friend gave this set to me and i totally looove it! This unicorn is my favourite, her face is sooo pretty with all those eylashes! ihih! :)



Since it's a super magical critter i decided to color her hair with greens and light teals, to put lots of wink of stella and draw lots of magic detail with a white gel pen! :)
Hope u like this as much as i do! :)

Challenge: 




Please enjoy my Coloring Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little coloring hopefully every day and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :)


2 commenti: