martedì 21 giugno 2016

"Rainbow critters" a super colorful card feat. Pretty Pink Posh!


Hi there! 
Today i have a super colorful card to show you! 
I made this card to enter the new Pretty Pink Posh "Rainbow" challenge.. :)



Here's what i created...


This makes me giggle sooo sooo much! ahah! I think i went a little bit crazy with rainbow colors!! ahah! :)
I was inspired by Heather's card, love her super bright colors and the geometrical shape! So i decided to create my own version.. and yes i admit i just wanna play with colors like Andy Warhol! Bwahahah!! Crazy happy days! ahah! :)
Well.. fisrt i prepared my panel tracing all the little rectangles shapes with a pencil... i just use inside pieces of the film strip die by Pretty Pink Posh to help me, so super easy! :)
Then i mask some sides and i stamped all those cuties with Versafine ink. 
Then.. yeah that was the moment.. i went crazy with distress inks! ahah! :)
Those critters all included in the Holiday Pals stamp set by PPP and that border die is too! it's so pretty, you can find it in the Stitched Border I dies set.
When all my colors were dry i draw some details with a black marker and a white gel pen. I added some kraft cardstok, some gold twine and sequins! These 6 MM sparkling clear sequins are my fave!! :)
Other challenges: 


That's all for today! Hope you like my card and thank you so so much for stipping by! :)
Do you follow me on Instagram? Be sure to click * here * and share me some insta-love!! :)
Have an amazing week!
franci :)


10 commenti:

  1. Mooolto divertente!!!
    Cristina
    thehouseoftheblackbirds.blogspot.it

    RispondiElimina
  2. So adorable!! Love your layout - having a faux frame for each critter looks awesome!! Love it!!

    RispondiElimina
  3. I love the soft rainbow colors you used on this very sweet card!

    RispondiElimina
  4. Love your cute peek a boo card and what fab ice cream colours.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    RispondiElimina
  5. Bellissima e fatta benissimo!!! Brava!

    RispondiElimina
  6. Oh my goodness, this card is just too cute! You were so creative with the layout and I love the fun colors you used on the critters!

    Thank you for joining in the rainbow challenge again!

    RispondiElimina
  7. Love your soft coors rainbow! my favorite ever!!!

    RispondiElimina
  8. Love your soft colors! This is as sweet as can be. Thanks for joining us at PPP!

    RispondiElimina
  9. Oh my goodness! Could this be any cuter?!?!?!? LOVE it! So glad you joined the Rainbow Challenge at PPP!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina