mercoledì 3 febbraio 2016

Whale you be mine?

Update: This card received the "Top Mow-It-All" title! I'm so happy! thanks!! :)




Hi there! 
Today it's a super rainy day so... more time for crafting! :)
Here's what i created.. and it's all about love!! :)




I'm super excited about my new LF stamp set: "Ready, Set, Snow"! I also got all the coordinated dies and i'm in love!! But since Christmas time is all gone this is my valentine snowball!! :)
I can't say i much love creating projects for all occasion with Christmas themed supplies!!!
Challenges: 



             


                                       


Do you like it? If yes, be sure to follow me! :)
Thnak you so much for stopping by and have a lovely day! :)
franci :)                              


11 commenti:

  1. So cute Francesca! Fabulous coloring! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

    RispondiElimina
  2. super cute! I bought the same set and haven't used it yet...thanks for the inspiration!!

    RispondiElimina
  3. Bellissima, l'effetto glitterato della base è stupendo!
    Cristina
    thehouseoftheblackbirds.blogspot.it

    RispondiElimina
  4. What a fun way to get more use out of your Christmas supplies! Love the shine on this - so glad you joined us at CASology this week!

    RispondiElimina
  5. Super cute card! I love the soft colors! Thanks for playing the Lawnscaping Challenge!
    -Samantha

    RispondiElimina
  6. Adorable way to use that snow globe!! So cute! Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping! :)

    RispondiElimina
  7. Gorgeous gift tag Francesca! Super cute and I love the sparkle.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    RispondiElimina
  8. This is just adorable!! Love the cute design!

    RispondiElimina
  9. Squee! This is just DARLING!!!!!!!!!!!!! I adore the glossiness at the bottom!

    Thanks for joining us at Lawnscaping Challenges!

    RispondiElimina
  10. What an adorable little tag. Thanks for playing along with us at Sparkle & Shine.

    RispondiElimina