sabato 24 ottobre 2015

Happy Halloween! Let's party with Lawn Fawn!

Update: This "Christmas mini card set" received the "Honorable Gnome" title!! I'm so so happy! thanks!! :)



Welcome!! :)
Halloween is just around the corner so today i start to show you some goodies that i created! 
Here lots of us do not use to celebrate Halloween or Thanksgiving Day but.. I love creating something cute the same. And isn't always the perfect day to party and give thanks?! 
Childrens are always crazy about candies and sweets so .. here's what i created..! 


This is my first Halloween themed stamp set by Lawn Fawn and it's tooo cute to spooke!! ahah! It's so pretty and i love all the critters included and the sentiments trapped in the cobweb!
I decided to create this black and white look because i looove it!! :) ihih!! I also wanted to use a forgotten black cardstock that i found this morning under my books and to improve my embossing!! 
Here's a detail of my cupcake topper...


I think this look is perfect for Halloween! That little bat is just tooo too toooo cute!! 
And here's another look at all my little set ... 


Oh and i know that bats usually are hanging upside down but it was just super pretty upside on too! ihih!! :) 
Challenges: 



Make the day special challenge theme this month is 
"Anything but a card"as you see in this picture above!!




Hope you like it and thank you sososooo much for stopping by today! 
See you soon with others Halloween project!! :)
franci 

14 commenti:

  1. Just too darling! Saw this over on the Lawnscaping Challenge and HAD to come over and see it. Adorable!

    RispondiElimina
  2. WOW!! These are just too stinkin cute!! LOVE!!

    RispondiElimina
  3. These are just too cute! I am just loving your Halloween projects!

    RispondiElimina
  4. These are SO super cute! What a great set! Thanks so much for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge blog!

    RispondiElimina
  5. Oh how adorable!! Love the simplicity of your Halloween set...... my fave are the spiders on the cupcake wrap... so cute :)
    Thanks for playing along in our challenge this month at Make the Day Special Stamp Store :)
    Jenny x

    RispondiElimina
  6. Oh my! These are too cute to spook! Love them! Thanks for joining us at Make The Day Special Stamp Store.

    RispondiElimina