domenica 17 maggio 2015

Garden Party.. Lovely packagings featuring Mama Elephant!

Hi there and welcome back to friday finally! :)
These are beautiful and sunny days here so let's party season begin!
I made some little pies and some cute tags to make my packagings really sweet and cute! :)


I love backing .. and who doesn't love apple-pies?!
So there's nothing better that backing some sweets and some tags to go with in! :)
These bears by Mama Elephant are soo cute and lovely! I think they are also perfect to improve my Copic colouring technique because they are pretty big compared to others critters that I have, I can try to do lots and lots of shades!
Here are some details ..


I made some versions and I just wanna show you the cutest ones! This was a "male tag" and here are some "feminine ones"..
I decide to color these tree couples of bears with three different color combo based on three basic colors: cool grey, brown and warm grey.


And finally this super cute and lovely tag for my mom!


Challenges: 






Hope you like it and thank you so so much for stopping by! 
franci :)


6 commenti:

  1. These are adorable, the coloring is perfect and I wish I could taste those sweets, they look so good! Thanks for playing with us at the Marker POP blog!
    Heidi

    RispondiElimina
  2. Adorable! I love all the different version of the tags. The Apple pies looks so yummy!

    RispondiElimina
  3. These tags are absolutely adorable and the apple pies look delicious!

    RispondiElimina