mercoledì 11 marzo 2020

"You're charming" card with Sunny Studio!

Hello there!

Today I'm so happy to share this Sunny Studio happy project with all of you cause it turned out to be one of my favorite of all times, I love it so much!! 
Are you ready for a magical shaker card featuring the new Enchanted set?!



Awww I'm so totally in love with this card! The dreamy castle is soo pretty and that royal toad is the cutest ever! 
I started by making my card base out of white cardstock and cut out a matching panel. 
I inked the front of my card with Distress inks and cut out a window opening on my white panel.


I stamped all my images, colored them with copics and die cut them with their coordinated dies.
I added some details with a white gel pen and some googly eyes to my toad.
I also stamped my sentiment at the bottom and then moved on choosing my shaker embellishments.


I built my shaker with acetate and foam adhesive and I glued all my images on top with a combo of liquid glue and more foam adhesive. I love how all the shaker embellishments go together so nicely ( inside my window there are chunky glitters, iridescent pastel confetti and birthday cake dot sprinkles). 
Awww I can't stop playing with it, so cute! 

Discover all the new Sunny Studio products *HERE* 

Thank you so much for stopping by today! 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci 



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento